OLCC Details of Participation and State Disclosures
- THIS MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS
- Attendance at a 120-minute resort preview is required. (If hotel stay) you will be staying in a Brand Family hotel which is a short distance from where you will be attending the presentation.
- You are not eligible if you have attended a presentation at a Holiday Inn Club Vacations resort in the last 12 months.
- Owners with Orange Lake Country Club, Inc., Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. and their affiliates, Holiday Inn Club members, employees or franchise owners of InterContinential Hotels Groups, employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Orange Lake Country Club, Inc. and each of their family members are not eligible.
- If you travel but do not attend the full presentation or are disqualified at the time of the tour, the difference between the vacation package price and the retail rate for the applicable property at the time, or $300 (whichever is greater) plus any premium cost, if included and taxes, will be charged to your credit card.
- Guests without a valid major credit card will not be allowed to check-in the resort upon arrival.
- Pre-paid and re-loadable debit cards do not qualify and you will not be allowed to check-in.
- Guest must have a valid credit card in his or her name with an available line of credit to place a $150 hold (Hotel).
- The resort is a cashless environment and a preauthorization will be completed on your credit or debit card for $115 to $150 for phone and room incidentals depending on resort location. (Resort).
Within 3 – 7 business days, you will receive a formal confirmation delivered to your email address as the resort partner needs to verify availability and process your terms and conditions acknowledgement. The resort needs to verify each reservation as the resort is paying the cost of your discounted vacation. You will be notified within this time frame if there is a reason we are unable to send a formal confirmation. Please do not confirm any related travel arrangements until you are sent a formal confirmation.
- Guest must be at least 23 years of age.
- Minimum household income of $50,000 USD annually and creditworthy.
- Married or cohabitating couples may combine income to reach $50,000 USD annually.
- Must not be in the process of bankruptcy.
- Must be gainfully employed (employed/self-employed) or retired or disabled as long as household income requirements above are met.
- Married, Single/Divorced/Widowed males or females.
- If married or cohabiting, couples must attend tour together (cohabitant’s identification must contain matching addresses).
- All parties must speak and understand English.
- Present a major credit card and government issued photo ID at the time of the tour (U.S. driver’s license, U.S. state identification card or passport).
Countries and Counties
- Reservation holder must be a United States citizen or permanent resident, except residents from the following states are NOT eligible: Alaska and Hawaii.
- Residents of the following Florida counties are NOT eligible: Osceola, Orange, Lake, Seminole, Polk (Orlando Getaway); Brevard, Orange and Osceola counties (Cape Canaveral Getaway); and Georgetown, Brunswick and Horry Counties (Myrtle Beach Getaway);
- Residents of the following Tennessee counties are NOT eligible: Sevier, Jefferson and Cocke counties (Gatlinburg Getaway);
- Residents of the following Nevada counties are NOT eligible: Clark, Nye and Lincoln Counties (Las Vegas Getaway);
- Residents of the following Maryland counties are NOT eligible: York, Surry, James City, Newport News, Charles City, Hampton and Gloucester counties (Williamsburg Getaway); and
- Residents of the following Arizona counties are NOT eligible: Maricopa and Pinal counties (Scottsdale Getaway).
- Families or groups consisting of more than one couple traveling together with same or adjoining arrival dates are not permitted.
Resort Fees and Taxes
- $5 to $42 per night depending on where and when you travel.
- There is a $19.95 charge for each reservation change made after the initial purchase.
- Any change made within 72 hours prior to check-in or vacation no-shows will be charged $99.
- Offer is not valid with any other promotional offer.
- The retail value of this offer is between $240 and $1956 (Hotel) $324 and $1956 (Resort).
- Guests cannot be in possession of or under the influence of alcohol during the tour.
- Pets are not allowed on property tour and presentation.
THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS.
Purpose of Promotion: Promotions requiring attendance at a sales presentation are for the purpose of introducing the benefits of vacation ownership. Due to State registrations, guests may not be eligible to purchase a vacation ownership where the presentation occurs. Sponsor reserves the right to change this offer prior to purchase without notice. Offer not valid with any other promotional offer.
To fulfill the terms of this offer, you are required to attend a two-hour timeshare sales presentation for the offering of a timeshare interest in Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort (filed as Orange Lake Country Club Villas III, A Condominium or, also filed as Orange Lake Land Trust in Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, Tennessee, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia, or in West Virginia, filed as Orange Lake Country Club Villas IV, A Condominium). This offering will be made at a Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort. The developer of Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Orange Lake Resort is Orange Lake Country Club, Inc., whose address is 8505 W. Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy., Kissimmee, FL 34747 and whose phone number is 800-353-1966. This offer is being made to you by Orange Lake Country Club, Inc. The retail value of this offer is between $240 and $1,956, depending upon travel dates selected.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. TIMESHARE INTERESTS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE RANGE IN PRICE FROM $4,995 to $151,390.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST35539
NJ Reg # 03/4-922
This offer is void where prohibited by law and in Alaska and Hawaii.
CA: For any incentives you may receive as part of this offer, you have the right to request evidence from the developer showing that the incentive it provides to you matches the incentive it selected for distribution to you. Also, please be aware that you are responsible for payment of any government-imposed taxes directly related to this offer and any personal expenses incurred when utilizing this offer.
KY: Attorney General Registration Number R-86-03.
Any offer by Orange Lake Country Club, Inc. is not directed to residents in any state and does not constitute an offer in any state in which a registration of the timeshare plan is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met.
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of obtaining names and addresses of prospective purchasers and any names acquired may be used for the purpose of soliciting the sale of timeshare interests.